Waited for Foo,Pam and Yeo for 25mins at cityhall today, I deserve it la actually, everytime late for 30mins. Anw had myself to entertain myself. Haha.
Went to Marina.
Saw th merry-go-arnd then we go sit. Hahaha.
Bought th tix to Grudge 2 then went to yoshinoya and lunch.
Went to slack in th toilet after that. Hahaha. We zi-lianed and took many photos in thr.(:
Foo was crap la, she wasted her $9.50 la, almost th whole show she've been covering her face la, then keep asking me what happened. Hahaha. Okay, she did sth during th show :/. Now I kno that watching horror movie w foo is >:/, She kept hitting and kicking me can! Me and Pam can really make a horror movie turn into comedy. Haha, we kept laughing la when th ghost appeared. Th ending was like crap? Everyone died la like wth? Wanted to play pool but end up we went to walk walk and crazy crazy . Th mrt to home was crap la, kept opening and closing la! wtf.
Me and foo found out sth in th train. Hahaha. Some friend pam is huh? hoho. Anw she'll tell us later.
Marina brings back good and bad memories.(:
'll upload some pics maybe later or tmr.
Had fun today la, was :D till.. ):
-
Thanks Yunxi. You don't depress la okay? Thanks for th conselling. I appreciate it.(:
-
I'm feeling very bad now.
Sorry vivian.): I'll make it up to you okay? I promise luh, don't angry lehhhh.): Hais.
D:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment