HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME :D.
Hahaha.
-
Went for band today.(: Haha, quite retarded la, cause eupho section didn't really need much practise so jas and I went to let our imagination run wild. Hahaha. damn funny la lazy to elaborate. Hahaha, laughed my ass off alot manzz. :D. Yunxi went to smash a cake on my face luhhhhh. Haha, we played alot but th bloody BETTY come kpkb then when she come everybody ran away and stuff and Me, Jas, Yunxi &Nat got caught. Hahaha, we keep running away from betty. Haha, i think it's quite fun la at least I won't forget my fourteen birthday rgt? see i'm a positive person.(: Then Mrs Lam says she'll send our names to dc and all those crap la. hahaha. Oh guess what? I lunched w melvin today! hahahaha.
Jiahui scratch me our of no reason can! just beacause she thought i hide her shoe luh -.=
-
Thanks for those who wished me and all. (: love yas! :D :D.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment