Tuesday, December 19

Type a bloody fucking long post but it went poof*. Fuck you blogger.
Went t sch w dawn&Hui. haha. cab thr, Hui i still owe you cab fare, haha. See. I'm honest. They pass their retest, congrats man. (: Went off w yunxi afterwards, went marina to eat Subway.(: Hehe. Yunxi and I were being super ultra childish on our way back to th Mrt station. haha. She sang th Full house's bear song, and due to her embarassing me I went to embarass her back by singing twinke twinkle lil star w actions. Haha. Laughed alot la :D.And I just said gelare half price tuesday leh, then yunxi say I aunty -___-". Haha. Later on, Went gess band tgt w cf, nat and not forgeting th childish lil yunxi. Haha. I swear gess band is Uber w th capital U boring okay. You sit thr for 15mins can sleep alrdy :/.Haha, Yunxi force me to buy a tom and jerry tube thing and say I must use it as my pencil case nxt yr -.- hm. Played pool at katong mall after that. I think I left my samsung cover thr eh! gosh man. And some of my buttons can't be press! rarrrrr.
Called bibi if I could meet her and stuff and ask her which bus can take t paya lebar mrt station the nshe gave me a bunch of bus no. but i took th wrong side -__-", so i ended up in some unknown place. CRAP. So no choice had to Cab down to bugis t meet her. Went to buy cups for my sister w th help of bibi.(: See what great sister my sister have. HAHA.Homed after that.

BO BO BO BO BO! Do you kno how much i hate you? >:/.

-

Someone just send me a text but I accidentally deleted it w/o seeing who it was from. Sorry to that person :X.Hahaha.

No comments: