Tuesday, December 12

Went down to th bbq food thing to order food for th class bbq. Haha. And th person said one simple sentence and i alr feel like slapping his face. :/.Hahaha.
Jiahui i'm gna make you cry on thurs. HAHAHA.
Okay anw, just read cf blog. Okay, he says we're useless and all f. crap. He just didn't kno what we're doing and al. If he call this useless i guess he don't kno th meaning of useless. Yeah I kno th situation in band now is atrocious and unsatisfactory, but it's not like we didn't even do a single shit rgt? We did please, it's just that th band don't listen, what can we do? We scold, they don't come for pract.we don't scold, they don't improve. Then how? So contradicting la. We did all we could, given our very best shot, and it was not appreciated. Maybe to you you'll think whats thr to appreciate abt? But please how would you feel if you were in this position? If you call this useless then i think you haven't seen useless before. Actually I don't mind showing you th meaning of useless, maybe when I show it to you then you can go compare your useless and my useless. knn, ccb. Oh & even if we wanna quit, YOU don't need to "fire" us, instead we leave the band ourselves. With dignity and pride.I kno you might be fuming or maybe having some other f. emotions but just a reminder, you started it.

No comments: