Tuesday, January 30

Ahhh, Jasmine got th Mp3 i wanted can! haha. Abcd1234. Jas, if one day you found out that you Mp3's missing means I stole it :D. Hahah. Okay. so Mrs Yong is really crap la, every tues of her double period after th bell rings I'll feel sleey alrdy. She's damn boring la :/. Okay, so i got scolding from MrsTeo today in Yunxi class just cause I help her write dwn th ans and when she ask me t stop I cotinued t help her write. Crap la she. Then she chased me out of her class -_-". Wth la, she can go F. MrTeo upside down la. Rarzxz. What's w maths teacher man, can someone tell me. Ahh. Irritating la. So tried talking th worhszx, nehszx language w Yunxi and we failed. HAHA. Meet family after school cause it was my aunts birthday. Walk walk walk. Then homed.

No comments: