Double periods th whole day. It's Damn sian okay.
>:/.
Okay, so left class at 1225 for th orientation thing and sadly, I only missed one freaking period.
During lunch Vivian was disturbing Eurica, Haha, damn funny okay!(: Heh. So went t th band room after that. HAHA, BETTILICIOUS, aunty betty. Hoho. Anw changed into our Uni and stuff then on w th orientation. Many ppl wanted t join band uh.(: heh. But some Sec 1s I really bth okay, say Hello t them they tao me smile t them they also tao me. Fuck ah, if I had a chance I would poke th drumstick in their Eyes and shuff it up their nose till they bleed and die but too bad, I don't.
Played alot w Yunxi during th orientation, heh. Quite fun la actually.(:
Homed after th orientation stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment