Tuesday, January 9

Today was okay la, just that 2 particular someone went on my nerve and damn I was pissed. A male and a Female. They can go fuck each other upside down.
Anw,
During Cheena class wanted t see if Zheng laoshi was dumb enought t let me in her class but No she saw me and ask me t go back t my class. HAHA. Just cause she was counting th number of people cause thr ain't enought tables and chairs. Damnit man. Hah. Slept during phy lesson, MrGui really is very lousy la, he teach half-way can tell stories.Want t listen also can't focus, Prepare t fail my physics. HAH.
Was looking for someone t acc. me t repair my specs and I called 95794857947 people but none can. HAHHA. Then I went t call caroline and she could.(: Heh. So went t cityhall t make my specs then meet mom at th guradhouse then acc. her t shop and save then homed.
Cat told me sth so Omg-ing. HAHHA. It's so unbelievable. Hehe.
-
Okay, i'm actually addicted t th fergalicious song, hahha. Use t tell pam it was a dumb song. Hehe.

No comments: