Didn't go t school today, was super sick. I was okay till after Cheena period during MrsYong period. I think I shouted t much during Cheena peroid cause of th drill than Pan-pin not happy w me so she put a spell on me. Haha. Okay, think too much.
Happy V. Day!(:
-
Heard news about th pig today. Wtf make my pts ah! Please la, you got your friend still want t steal other ppl friend away from you. Pathetic la. Bloody pig face bitch. You're crap okay. I know why your face's so flat already, cause you were frying pancake one day and accidentally fry your face thats why your face's super flat now. And please stop seducing people w your fats t make them be your V. date. And threaten t strip infront of them so in order for them t not see you body, they are forced t be your date, Man, i pity that date of yours. I mean like who will want t date a pig?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment