I said goodbye t my Amaths tuition today.(: HAha, but if i don't understand what MsNeo's talking bout i'm gna get another tutor. Hehe.
Okay, so I ain't gaining much respect during band, and that bloody teacher made it worser by tell th band bout what test shit la ytd and keep looking at me. Fuck la, say I'm not gaining much respect than he still like that. Please la will they give me respect when they kno what stuffs are happening in my class? He could have shut his goddamn mouth la. Fuck him upside dwn la, bloody gay. He can go suffocate t death wearing all those tight clothes. RARR. Plus what cf said was expected okay. Irritating Gay. Sucker.
Okay, I shan't waste my energy anymore.(: Haha.
-
Pamela Ho!(: i kno you're feeling down now, But no fear thr's foo and I. Hehe. I talk rubbish while Foo talk sense.(: CheerUp Girl.(:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment