Friday, March 16

Actually I was quite pissed today la, y'all kno MrFoo told th whole band my leg's are big? I mean so what huh? I ammit la but Also not his leg he care so much for what. Siao, whole day only know how t dig his nose, no wonder now no gf la. so old alrdy. That time jas use a TISSUE t dig her nose he ewww until so loud for what sia, SIAO cannn. He in band always dig his nose not using any tissue but w his bare hand we also nvr eww so loud, wth. Even though alot of ppl still says it behind his back but still we nvr eww like thr's no tmr rgt? SJB ahhh. I give him face he don't give me face, then too bad loh. Somemore he always pms pms like girl like that can, super ultra shit crap la, he should at least look into th mirror before he starts t criticise ppl okay, he's no better. Or wait, maybe he's worst. HAHA. :D.
Okay, so alot of ppl keep thinking i'm joining campus superstar la, wth -_-" . Haha. Siaooo laa, also don't kno who's th source of this infor. laaaa. Brrrr. I gna join Singapore Idol, hahahah. Oh yunxi likes pulling people tied bra so people beware okay, don't let her pull yours ah! haha, funny spagetti incident happen today, haha. Laugh like shit la. HAHA.
I love th people arnd me.(:

No comments: