Friday, March 9

Sigh, I only pass 2 sub, only left w one more paper unknown, chemistry. I really I hope I can pass la.): I'm th only person who failed physic can and i didn;t kno till hurong said she thought th whole class passed.): Super demoralised by th results I have. Next week i'm gna study study studyyyyyy, study till my brain juice are all sucked out but I need motivations :/. How I wish I had bibi's brain than I'll pass all my subject and feel happy happy happyyyy. Pouts* Adding on, th higher mt teacher who's also one of th dance teacher in chanrge said I didn't bring my brain to school today, I mean like wth, I just said i forgot t bring my textbook along la & she didn't directly tell me okay she went t tell Jingyi they al I think that what your friend didn't bring her brain today.. th rest of it i can't remember/understand. She think her cheena good she big ah, I speak t her eng i bet she'll sure lose to me loh, also not say her eng better than me. Bloody hell. After this, I find pan-pin nice, at least she doesn't do this kind of stuffs t me la. MrsTeo another one, go complain t MsNeo bout me but th only thing is she thought my name was jiahui :/. Rarr. I was rather happy that MsTan was still concern about me thought she's not teaching me. She's really nice laaa.
Friends bring me happiness.(:

No comments: