If you haven't notice, these few days I've been enjoying school, haha. But it's tiring due t band practices for syf and sch anni :/. Disturbed Pan-pin today! haha, she's irritated. haha, spoke eng t her and she can't stand it no more. Yay.
I can't stand th china women who sits beside me! rarr, if she can't stand me being nosiy and talking t bibi than she can just change her fucking place, who ask her want t sit in between me and Bi, huh?! think what her studies very good can boss me arnd ah? Please la, you're in singapore and i'm a singaporean if you're not happy w me go fly back t china la go complain t others bout me for what. ChickenMcNugget.
okay, anw, guilt stabbed me today :/. I'm gna do more donations! haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment