Went out w th poos today :D, hehe. Made a deal w Wenna that whoever's late 'll treat th other person, Berr & I was late. I was only giving her motivation loooo. :/.
Cabbed down t meet Pam then Cabbed again t cine. Had our lunch thr at some hongkongrestaurant, Laughed a lot k, Pam & her actions, OMG MAN. haha. ran t taka for shelter after lunch, I swear th toliet aunty's super duper shitass okay. We just went in th room for changing baby diapers and she solded us & when we came out, she complaint t every single human being about us, Wth lo, We're out alrdy okay Plus we can make her lose her job one okay, th way she talk's like whoa man, th only word i could catch was blind & crazy. I think she's th crazy one lo. Anw went t wisma after that, topshop. I think foo's style can be quite aunty sometimes, haha. Trained down t Marina after that, played w center partings! hehe. Went t topshop again and th top foo likes look like PJ on her! HAHA.
I love th poos much okay, though pam can be irritating sometimes.
GreatSingaporeSale! :D. Foo, shopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment