Friday, May 11

Yes, two more exam days and WOO-HOO :D, haha. &I think this time i can finally pass my chineseeee, yay, cause I passed my P2, haha. I was super happy when I found out teacher marked wrongly cause I only need 1 more mark t pass, haha :D. Okay, now i'm counting on my P1 to pass. hehe. Okay so exams are crap, for starters I'm just aiming for a pass for all subject. Chem paper was difficult D: , & i don't think i can pas my combine Humans :/, th only think I'm confident of passing's my Emaths paper, RARR. Let's just get th papers over with please.
So Jiahui, Caroline, Kim& Catherine came after geog paper today, haha. Had fun laaaa, took a lot of videos, embarassment. Hehe. Laughed hell much, danced t th barney theme song! Wormy! hahaa, duper funny k. Due to th playing& laughing I slept for 5hrs when I got home, I think i'm falling sickkkkk :/.
I'm looking forward t THURSDAY! :D.

No comments: