Saturday, July 21

've been quite lazy to update recently.
Went out today& on Thursday. Go see vivi's blog for details.
Okay so I met one goddamn assy taxt driver today.
CrapAss can, Took a cab to payalebar mrt, to pick Vivi, from my house cost 11.50$, when my house and payalebar mrt is so freakin' near. Omg. The fucking Indian driver drove me to goddamn AngMoKio than Eunos than payaLebar and by the the time we reached cityhall, which supposingly is to be at wisma cause he didn't know his way, it cost us like 19.60$, I bargan till 13$ can. Wtf, he still blamed the road sign for not being clear and Me cause I didn't tell him the directions properly. Cheebye asshole can. Whatsmore he didn't turn on his air-con till I picked Vivi and his radio station sucks! Omfg. Spoilt my mood can. What a way to start my day. CRAP. Train to Wisma to met Char, Verna& caroline. Makan Yoshi for lunch. Went caroline's house after that to watch dvds till 6plus and headed down to Zara, got Verna a belt as a Belated gift. Spilted later on and I went with Verna to Cine to get her Tee. She thought I was pissed with her at the beginning can! T.T she asked me why I gave a fucking attitude when I met them. HAHAHA, Chickenbackside. Had Yoshi again for dinner. & that chickenbackside laughed at me wearing fbts with my top! -_-"
Bused Home.

No comments: