Thursday, August 9

Just came back from ShengSiong. Stayed home the whole day todayyy :/ and I forgot all about the Ndp celbration! Did it show on tv? T.T

Anyway, let's talk about yesterday.
It was National day celebration went back to the band room and wasted quite a lot of time after band performed. I went back to the hall so late that I was only able to catch the dance performance onwards. -_-

Went ecp to makan and arcade with Dawny, Hui, ChickenBackside, Sweetaye, Oli & Haziqah! :D Dawn& I had stomache, haha. So went want to pangsai and I swear the conversation we had are like -faints man, she ask me what my shit soft ah all this crap, HAHAHA. okay nvrm, Headed to arcade later on and I didn't know Dawn knew how to ParaPara, haha. I went to try it and I found out it was rather easy x) tried competing with dawn for the rank but still -_- , ddr-ed too :D, hehehe. Haziqah had stomachache!

Cabbed down to The Grand Cathay and I had stomachache again -_- We talked about shit and suddenly all the shit stories came out. Bought rush hour tickets, While waiting for the show to start Dawn Hui and I went B&Js and Dawn treat me to Brownie&Ice-cream (x, hehehe. Verna&Vivian had stomachache there! & they made a conclusion that the cause of it was Mama shop drink. Met the guys for the show. Waited for i-dont-know-what tha nwe left the theatre but while waiting, I tripped and fell and vivian says I looked like her Fish&Chip, hahaha, wtf.

Pooled after that with Sweetaye, Oli, Kenn, kenneth, hoang, terrance and gw. Haha, It was fun uh :D, Sent Vivi& Hoang to the Mrt station and cabbed home with Kenn!

Fun fun day! ;D

Happy birthday Xin Jia Po! :D

Maybe you're just being to sensitive?

No comments: