School was okay uh today, quite relaxing Mr Gui didn't come so it was 2 free periods :D, heh. Chemistry paper was a killer, Crap. i want to pass! MdmTay told me I'm one of the potential ones who might retain ): sigh, I don't want~ Sigh. Jia, Study hard! you must! :/. Okay so went Market for lunch after school and head back to school for band. Catherine Toh Lihong was being very irritating okay! Haha. Bibi left for camp today and put me in-charge of her handphone. (x hehehe. Alot of people's have the water baby thing now can, haha. Dawn's growing one for me, right? :D Hahaha.
-
Went out for gelare's half-price waffle day thing on tuesday with Char, Xm, Aly, Sf & Yp. I broke sf's lolipop chain, haha. But I return her using my Pig mirror's chain today! See, I sacrifice okay! (x
Gelare!
-
Went out for gelare's half-price waffle day thing on tuesday with Char, Xm, Aly, Sf & Yp. I broke sf's lolipop chain, haha. But I return her using my Pig mirror's chain today! See, I sacrifice okay! (x
Gelare!


Sunniesss! :D




Zara.





No comments:
Post a Comment