Today was quite a sad day, many cried. But everything was fine after that. See, you'll feel better when you let it all out (: Hehe.
Okay so I hate my results can, fucked up crap shit I swear. Told supanan and she say we can do better in EOY, see positive mind! hehehe.
Can tell that Bibi wasn't happy with her chem results, I was quite shock too!! Cheerp up eh Wifey! You can do better in your EOY! :D.
Stayed back in school with Kim&Verna for I-Don't-know-what reason. Hahaha. Went to the hall and play with Haziqah, Vivian & Net. I swear it's damn funny lo, played until I've no energy left, spit at kim & bullied Haziqah! Hehehe :D.
Homed with them too, create this " Yo Noob" thang, hahahha. Super funny k!
"You are so noob that the Uncle hair turned white" *points at white hair uncle. HAHAHHA, okay super lame, but it's fun kayy (x
Off to watch incredible tales now ;).
HAHA (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment