I can't stand the new Chem teacher, her calculations working are so darn different from MdmTay's! Omg.
Anyways, recess/cve was fun, hehe. Had cve in the ava, all three classes together (x Fun laaa! Kept playing, and I bet I won't be able to play with the presence of MdmTay. heh.
Waited for char after school together with Kim. & Trained down to City Hall for guitar (: Char told me that Chang Er looked like ____ ! Hahahahhaha. The thought of it makes me sick can! -faints.
Oh, oh I noticed that our guitar teacher likes to show his chest hair! Hahaha. Sexy ah!
Bused home after that. Went to dawbns house after dinner, Actually I didn't want to go celebrate Mid-Autumn but it the end I just went, Maybe my bro indirectly "tempt" me :/. Hm.
Kenn sprayed the freaking water at me through the water hose thing when I reached. Omg _l_
Played alot uh, Damn fun, haha but the purpose of celebrating Mid-autumn was gone. It the end just play with water and drink. Haha & I swear Shufang laughter kills! Crapped a lot with her too, Omg.
I wonder if I really would see Chang Er on the moon? O.o & Whether it looks like _____! eeeeeee.
Okay so cabbed home with Mei& Kenn.
Gosh, Mei's face was really damn freakin' red okay! Her eyes and lips too!
It's time for some self-discipline.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIAN LIEW WEN QI! ;D
-xiao vivi, chicken pie, mermer, sweetaye, sumo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment