Okay, so I've been rather lazy to blog these few days :/.
Or maybe it's cause I'm busy studying? (x hehe.
Anyway, for the first time I did my chemistry homework, and I'm damn proud of myself, hahaha. Though it's just homework, but at least it's a good start right? Hehehe.
Someone stole Jiahui's PSP today but instead of being sad cause she lost it, she was unhappy cause she bought a new game 2 days ago -_-" Like Omg. The PSP++ is already like 500Bucks can! Haha, And she still say at least she can concentrate on her studies, super optimistic please.
Lunch after school with Verna, I swear she's super retarded k! Had Yoshinoya, Hallelujah's cousin. hahaha, Okay nevermind. Laughed alot k, Omg her retardedness Kills (x Hehe.
Charlene came after that, went for guitar with her (: Oh oh, Suntec's toliet's like wtf man, the side of the cubicle's very high/low and once you stand and jump, you can see the other cubicle. -faints. Please restrict yourself from going there :/.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment