Went out today to Marina Sq with Pam & Wen. Foo had her dumb tuition! Omg. Had ljs for lunch and I swear the person at the counter is damnit blurr man, Hahaha. Pam and I was quarrelling over who to pay money first and he just stred at us at us with his eyes -_- and He forgot to give me my drink, so I went up to him and asked " where's my drink" , and he gave me 2 drinks thinking that pam doesn't have one too. Hahaha. Damn dumb k.
Headed to the arcade after lunch, Marina's arcade is freaking boring k, like nothing to play one sial. I accidentally clicked on the manual thing when Daytona-ing. Omg and after 893749327 mins than I figured out how to start the freakin car caaaan -_-
Went topshop to get Pam's top and Wenna left with her familyyy.
Played at the Arcade again but at Suntec one. It was funner can, hahha. I love the "drum" game okay! Hehehe. Took hell loads of picture manz :D.
Walked down to carrefourand played with the chips when taking the escalator down, the nigga was damn irritating la, play only he shout till damn loud, he wants the whole world to know he scolding us ah, Cheebye. also not say we steal,still stare and stare think he got beer belly I scared ah, Nabei sial can't stand him la make me more racist only. Bloody nigga. Agh >:/.
Nevermind, shan't waste more energy on strangers. Walked to the bus-stop and I saw Natally Ng! haha.
Bused home.
;D 'll Upload pictures tomorrow!
Happy Birthday Yulliana! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment