Thursday, October 18

Everything was settled already (: heehee.

Anyway, Went out with the Beans w/o Dawn today, she went for her church stuff.

Went Cine, had LJS for lunch. Omg Yj says my eye bag is tan, hahahaha Cause I told her not to insult me by calling me black, hahahha. Loser and she says I ruined her image.
Hmm, So went and walk around cine. Saw foo's blackie but he didn't acknowledge and I kept shouting uh. The embarrassment!

Anyway walked down to Wisma and Far east,looked around, Hm. Disturbed Aly with a hongkong slag, hahha. Walked and walked. Saw this cute little place or something omg, damn cute can! took quite a number of pictures :D Hee. Bought stuff :D heehee, Walked down to Plaza Sing and bought a green umbrella! :D hehe, & I didn't know that Xm and I had the same experience/thinking. (x hehehe.

Mrt homed after that.

'll upload photo once xm can connect her phone to the com! (x

Beans rocks! :D

No comments: