Saturday, October 13

Omg so exams are over, I totally screwed my E-maths P2 uh, don't underestimate the power of Mrs Teo. Omg. Ahhhh.

Okay so yesterday went to Suntec with Tong Zi to get Mei's present, 16 roses. & Yes I can bargin alot or maybe it's just that the flourist love me so much :O, hahaahaha. Hmm, That tong Zi thought she received the roses can! still act one, haha. Loser la (x Walked to Bugis and bus down to parkway to meet the others at ecp. Mei should love the beans for going through all the troubles in getting her her present! :D heehee.

Walked a lot can! Omg. Went to play at the arcade before the guys came. Walked to lagoon for dinner and when we were reaching dawn got lost! So Yujing and I walked back to find her. Tiring can, Yujing was on blade and Dawn too! Found dawn and we headed to the lagoon.

Walked back to Mac as they wanted to pool but some can't go in cause the person wanted to check our ICs so only those 16 played while the rest went to play at the arcade. the photo hunt game was fun uh. Hahah. Got bored so we went to mac and wait for the rest. Crap quite a bit. hahan hm.

Cabbed home with Mei, Kl and Yp after that.






My unglam pictures are in sf blog! hahaha (x

Omg I hate the suspense of waiting till wed for my results! & Oli passed her physics! Omg omg. Mr gui think I pass. I hope I do.

No comments: