Sunday, October 14

Went to Wifeeeee's house Yesterday to meet my mother-in-law! hahahaha. (x
No la, went to her house for visiting plus free lunch! Muahaha, Hari Raya leh~
The sausage very nice okay! Heehee.
Thanks BI! ;D Lovee! ♥




After that went to pool at Grandlink w Fish, Tong Zi, Dawn, Yp and the guys!
Fun uh~ (x
Had Subway for dinner, hehe, Finally man after 9234879823574678years of craving, Muahahha.
Fish stayed over at my place after that.
I hate it when she use the doll and scare me! Omg. Slap her face upside down ah! Hahaha and she punched my eyes, and I meant literally punch. She's even more violent than me eh! Tsk, Tsk. & Our fool-proof plan ah! Muahaha (x

TODAY
Fish kept rushing me when I was preparing myself to go out! Hahaha. Omg she even help me put on my make-up which caused me to remove it and put it again -.-

Sent Fish home via Cab and headed down to city hall to meet Oli! haha. I carried my huge Spongebob bag, it's very cute okay! Heeheeee.
& The taxi driver thought I was a Mix of all 4 races leh Oli! Hahahahhaa.

Anyway, Look! Compare my sis's one and Mine! :D




Heehee, Damn cute okay! (x Met V and Net halfway through! They saw me carrying that bag at the counter and they thought I was buying that bag! Hahaha, Noob can. Walked around Ms and bought 2 tops! hehe. Laughed at Oli's and V's pimple! Muahaha. I know i'll get my karma like sooon but my karma will never be acene on my whoel face okay V! hahaha.

Met Char at suntec after that for our Guitar! (x It's been 2 weeks man and the kacang Buteh stall finally open, hehehe. The guitar teacher thought spongebob was Bugs bunny! Hahahahaha. Walked around my playground after our guitar than Bused home! :D

Results tomorrow! I'm quite excited to know my results but I've got a feeling i'm gonna tear again. Dieeeeeeeee. & what's more there's CCA tomorrow.
Fuckernehneh.




No comments: