Thursday, November 15

Went to 2 different schools to sell the band concert ticket together with Yully, Sha&Ervina :D.
Omg Henderson band's very nice~ Hahah I like! :X hehehe, Saw Eddy! :D I thought he was at Anderson -.- haha.

Met with one pscho shiat at tiong): Crap!

Psycho: Hello, *waves hand out to shake*
Me : *Shakes hand* Thinking is some survey shiat.
Psycho: What's you name?
Me : Jialin
Psycho: Can we be friend?
Me : uhhhh.
Psycho: Where're you going to?
Me : Mrt?
Psycho: where?
Me : Alj
Psycho: Can I follow you?
Me : NO?
Psycho: But I thought we are friends?

*Run away*

Omf can, I was traumatized for about 15 minutes can ): EEEE, and I washed my hand under running water! SHIAT.

Okay anyway,

Met Xiu at alj mrt and she came my house to highlight her hair, soon Aly&Fish came over and higlight their hair too (: Hmm, they were nice as to accompany me down to cityhall to collect me contacts (x hehehe. Went and walked around.
Aly&Fish went off first.
Xiu topple down the stack of boxes at ToysRus can! -___-"



PICTURES! :D

















I noticed that I haven't seen Dawn for quite a long time, haven't I? Hmm. Dawn where are you! hahaha.

Oh Aly's going taiwan tomorrow, I bet she'll miss me! Hehhee.

No comments: