Fuck laaaa, my birthday sucked ): &Yes, people who hate me please rejoice. YAY
Three quater of my day is ruin by Manjusri Concert band's conductor, Mr Simon Foo. Yes if you want to take a look at him please go to
Manjusri Concert band's concert, M)brosia, at Singapore Conference hall on the 13th of december, $10/tix.
but please refrain yourself from throwing eggs at him.
God, I swear he's darn irritating okay today is my birthday ,MY BIRTHDAY, MINE! Please la, don't know how he ended up tagging along which of course ruin the initial plan. Eat what fucking Currying huh or what food court, Please laaaaa, Nabeeeeeeeei. (&^*^%$&*&(^%$#%!! Ugh. He's fucking unluncky la, go to 2 of the places all closed. Tskkkkkkk. >:/ Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I cried Thrice today okay! On my fucking birthday.
Jia, you need to chill.
On the lighter note, I left after dinner with the girls and met Belle :D yay, no MrFoo (: I swear to god my mood changed a lot okay. Nat's learning to smile with her teeth (x haha.
Not forgetting nadya (:










Other pics with Nad.
Oh and thanks all for the wishes! :D Esp the Beans who called me at Midnight! God, fish can really act uh I thought we were just going to tiger time like before (if you guys don't know what is tiger time, it is a term used between fish and I for talking over the phone, heheh) than suddenly Xiu called followed by Aly than Dawn! :D Omg, damn suprised uh! They brightened up my midnight :D loves.
Caroline also messaged my from America, Omg :D
& Pammy and Wenny for calling me. hehe. Didn't expect wenny to remember my birthday since she thought pam's birhtday was 8 november. HAHA. Foo failed to msg me last on my birthday. hehe. Poos outing soon please (:
Oh and thanks all for the wishes! :D Esp the Beans who called me at Midnight! God, fish can really act uh I thought we were just going to tiger time like before (if you guys don't know what is tiger time, it is a term used between fish and I for talking over the phone, heheh) than suddenly Xiu called followed by Aly than Dawn! :D Omg, damn suprised uh! They brightened up my midnight :D loves.
Caroline also messaged my from America, Omg :D
& Pammy and Wenny for calling me. hehe. Didn't expect wenny to remember my birthday since she thought pam's birhtday was 8 november. HAHA. Foo failed to msg me last on my birthday. hehe. Poos outing soon please (:
Wenna thinks i'm the throw stick person!! hahaha.
QingDao people going off today! Take care yo.
If i've known, I would've stayed home with my mother, anyway she was the one who suffered today 15 years ago just to get me out of her (: Haha. Anyway really appreciate those who tolerate Mr foo's action today with me :D
Bye.
I love green, hehehehe.

No comments:
Post a Comment