I'm happy for Bro, Nad & Mk! heehee. They passed their N (:
Anyway,
went to shawn's house yesterday for Mahjong, haha. Laughed a lot during the so-called girls talk. Hahaha. Cabbed home, and you know what?! The fare increase to 20cents per metre sial, asshole. Who's going to take cab now? Ugh.
Made my ic today with my parents cause I failed to do so yesterday, I swear the photo lady was such a bitch, which resulted in me looking like Humpty Dumpty >:/. Consulted a doctor bout my throat and Nad met me (x hehe. We bought out ah pek shoes :D yay.
So I took the wrong bus I bet nad ain't gna trust me again :/. Hahahha.
Nad left, waited for Shawn for 50 minutes okay! Omg. Fucking long I swear, good thing Nat accompanied me (: heehee, Mk came soon after. Haha.
I guess I'm getting use to "de lorz" hahaha, all those ah lian talks are evading my mind, Ahhhh. Screw those ahlians if my english deprove. Hahahaha. Whatever.
Bye :D
why do your little actions still humour me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment