Monday, December 31

Hello 2008! :D

haha, 2007 have been a great year, but I know 2008 would be a better one :D Heehee.

So went out with Nat early afternoon to get my specs and trin our brows than headed down to Zihui's house at Tampinese. Okay so I went kinda Emo :/ Hahha, okay nevermind.

Nat left and Belle joined. Dinner at Parkway than headed down to East Coast Park, hahaha. This is where my so-called "Good friend", Mingkai started to Embarrass me. Omg, I chased after him and firstly, my Huge watch spoilt and Secondly I fell T.T It was fucking embarrassing okay. Like flat like a pancake sey. Thanks for the Cuts ah. So we than headed to the arcade and mingkai embarrassed me yet again but worse, infront of this hot guy which belle agreed he is one too, HAHA cause I dared Mk to dance the para para shit and he agreed but when I put the god damn fucking coin inside he went away. OMG than I didn't know what to do cause I don't know how to dance and belle was ddr-ing than in the end some weirdo went to dance. Fuck sey T.T Bye bye reputation.

Went to the open space area after that and belle left. Bought the snow spray thing :D hahah, Fun sey! After we counted down we sprayed the snow thing at strangers. hahaha. New Year is a good time to make new friends (: haha.

Cabbed home with Cong after that.

This new year's eve/new year won't be so memorable without Yuli (get well soon (: ), Ervi, Pris, Mk, Shawn (your new hair cut sucks), kokboon, Yucong, Sinhua and not forgetting Nat and belle :D

Took some pictures I think? haha. Just go view one of their blogs and check if they updated photos.

Foo! Sian half == HAHAHA.

Bye 2007! :D

I'm satisfied (:

No comments: