
THURSDAY.
Wore specs with Xiu, actually the beans's suppose to wear it together but.. Haha, they only wore it during recess uh. Omg.
Beans outing after school :D Haha.
Finally a Full one! (: Heehee.
Went Marina for lunch at Mac.
Walked to Sunctec, library than Bugis street :/.
I love the Beans! :D
YESTERDAY.
School started off not that well :/. Hmm.
Left class at 11 for the preparation of the sec 1 orientation.
Thanks Pris for helping with the Banner! :D :D It looks great la. heehee.
So the orientation was okay :/, a bit screwed.
Was scolded by Mr Pisai Foo after the orientation. Tskkkkkk.
Dinner with the usuals.
My mom've been rather irritating these few days, she seem unhappy with me for i-don't-know-what. Fucking irritating sey. I really admire my bro sial, he's so.. but my mom's still super bias towards him la. Just because what? he got a dick and I don't? Ughhhhh. Irritating la.
oh yah, Nadya Shanna!
It's Your hips, your thighs, they got me hypnotized, let me tell you.
Heehee.
Bye Shitheads.
Left class at 11 for the preparation of the sec 1 orientation.
Thanks Pris for helping with the Banner! :D :D It looks great la. heehee.
So the orientation was okay :/, a bit screwed.
Was scolded by Mr Pisai Foo after the orientation. Tskkkkkk.
Dinner with the usuals.
My mom've been rather irritating these few days, she seem unhappy with me for i-don't-know-what. Fucking irritating sey. I really admire my bro sial, he's so.. but my mom's still super bias towards him la. Just because what? he got a dick and I don't? Ughhhhh. Irritating la.
oh yah, Nadya Shanna!
It's Your hips, your thighs, they got me hypnotized, let me tell you.
Heehee.
Bye Shitheads.

No comments:
Post a Comment