Saturday, January 19

Yuli and Nat picked me up in the cab and we headed to parkway. Was quite surprised that the cab fare was only 7 bucks. haha, so cheeeeaaaaap! :D heehee. Oh, &I let down my bangs (Jiahui said Bungs, HAHAHA) which supanan cut for me during physics. Hahaha.

Celebrated Pris's birthday at TeoHeng, sang from like 2 to 7? Omgzz. hahaha.
Mk and Nat went off first followed by Simon as he had to go for Jay Chou's concert. haha.
Went to Marina supposingly to catch Body19 but my date of birth..Wtf sey. I want to watchhhh): ugh.
Anwyay, we had dinner at Burger king than arcade at suntec.
I love arcades :D, Except for those racing game. Haha.
cabbed home with Yuli after thaaat :D.

Pictures (:








Candids (:



Sinhua, don't be shy. Hahaha.


Simon's the man yo. hahaha.

KokBoooon!



This is what happen when you mess around with mingkai, ugh.



Byeeee :D

Complainssss.

No comments: