
.jpg)
Please appreciate the stuff lazy did just for you stupid birthday k :D hahaha. May you grow fat eating 16 doughnuts all on your own, hahaha!
-
YESTERDAY;
Went to buy Bibi's present after school, I cabbed down to bugis and cabbed back to school within 1hour 10mins, Damn I swear the fatigue of rushing within a short period of time, with insufficient sleep, cause me to have a terrible headache, it felt as if my blood's rushing for the first place in my brain :/. Dinner at kings.
TODAY;
I passed my maths, haha. But didn't meet my target. Oh well, I know i'll do better next time (: hehehe but I failed my physics, guess I overlook it :/ but again on the lighter note, I passed my Chinese oraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal! HAHA. Ecstatic as could be, I went down for lunch and as I was about to finish my food, I choked on my food, damn it. I was in agony, I thought I would die.. HAHA, okay exaggerate. But It was really damn uncomfortable ): Went home early today, was supppose to meet pam at 5 online to webcam with her but I was too exhausted so I fell asleep, aww. I bet she don't care. HAHA.
Someone tell me the difference between playing DS and not studying and doing some other stuff and not studying as well. To me, It makes no bloody difference. I swear my mom have been rather irritating since my dad's back. Please la, I know how to limit my fucking time. Sometimes I don't really wish to come home so early cause I'll only be nagged at. Damn, no matter how early or late I come home I'll still be scolded, fuck why can't she just tell me abmonishingly instead of shouting and jumping into conclusion, fuck.
Oh well,
I've got high level of tolerance.
Bitch I saw your blog, hahahahhaha. PE TEACHER, PLEASEEEE. Hhahaha, Funny!
Bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment