Went to PamHoPY's house :D hahaha, had pizza. Played Wii! :D he ddr best ah still got the hand hand thing ah, wah steady man. hahaha. Oh and she bought the contacts for me first and I wore it instantly :D hehehe. Oh I left my foundation at her house ): Sian to the max man. I bet she knows it all a long but didn't tell me cause she likes my tann skin tone, Dammnn, pam I know, don't worry. hahaha.
Bused down to Fareast to meet yuli and Hui to get Caroline's present (: hahha,Slacked at lido's mac and help hui make-up, haha. Went to walk around at wheellock and saw Wennnaaaaaa!! hahaha, see we have fate man! (: But the first thing that came out of her mouth wasn't hello or what are you doing here etc, it was " Where is my watch?" Tskkkk. Only care about her watch! I wear it tomorrow ah make it full of scratches then you know ah! hahaha. Went to the toilet and saw Bee and Net, see there's fate again. hahahaha. Waited for Vivi and hazi and left for Hilton's.
Thanks Caroline for the treat, I love you yo! (: hahaha.
View caroline's blog for the surprised we planned (:
PhuiYan!


Her spec's slanted! haha/ I was bored, so..



TODAY.
woke up damn early just for Haziqah! haha, didn't want to go at first cause I was really damn tired. hahaha Haziqah you better be touch! (: heehee. Omg, I saw yuanMing, Haha, it's been like 1 and a half year since I saw him? Omg. haha, okay so anyway, She was still sleeping when we came so we woke her up by bashing her, hahaha she's damn funny okay! She didn't remove her make-up from yesterday, hahha. Captured her on video (: Will upload it once shufang/ Char sends it to me, haha. Laughed a lot at her house uh, Shufang's da bomb yo. haha, went off after that to meet my mom and grandma.
I cant take pictures from Hazi's blog ): SO you guys can view her blog for pictures
http://hotgeek17.blogspot.com/
(:
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN HAZIQAH! :D
BYE! (:



No comments:
Post a Comment