Wednesday, March 5

Dad's damn nice, I swear. Some stuff which Mdm Tay told my dad is so untrue like what, I'm failing ALL my subjects. Yeah look at how I fail my eng and e-maths man, Pleasee and what I'm the only one who didn't consult her for chemistry, WOW. But, blood is thicker than water, obviously dad will trust his daughter right, he believes I can do it, and I can :D hehehe.

Band was rather fun today, bandmates can really cheer you up (: Haha, so went for dinner at bedok with Mk, nat and Shawnnn.
Haha, the whole of my right leg dropped in the drain cannnnn, mk pushed shawn and shawn pushed me and boom, hello dirty right leg. :/ I guessed this is karma yo, cause i remember laughing at a guy, whose leg fell in the drain, while walking to school. HAHAHA.

Awww.

Join the centre parting club for free and recieve a free hair clip, hurry! registration closes on 1st april :D hehehhee.


Last week's.

The eye 3 :D

Everyone loves my DS, haha.



.. and they're still playing after 983674885 hours.


Is it the song having problem or my com? :/

Bye yo.

No comments: