Lessons are rather relaxed today, for once i understood A-maths :D Hehhehehe, I feel so smart. HAHA.
Anyway,
Band after school.
Complain like everything to shawn, haha felt damn bitchy but I don't care. hehhe
Mr foo was nice, he gave us snacks from Hongkong :D Hehehe.
Went Bedok to eat cause mk wants to take Moneyyy, saw Fred in the bus. Singapore's damn small, HAHA. He treated me chicken rice, haha thanks yooo. Okay so after that went to Nadya's house. I swear Mk's damn scarrrryyyy!! He hid behind the wall and just stood there, I thought he was some ghost or something can, and when I saw him, I was damn petrified, I almost pee-ed in my shorts can! Ughhh -_- Good thing we were on the way to nad's house, HAHA.
Mk + Simon = Hell. They keep hitting me can, Goddddd, Thanks pris, I appreciate your presence (:
hehe, cabbed home after that :D
This is a Video taken after band, haha. Nadya was damn urgent and guess what?
... Please watch the video to know what. HAHAHA
Yes nadya, you finally showed your true identity.
HAHAHAHA.
Byeeeeeeeeeee :D

No comments:
Post a Comment