Went out with Pam todaaaaay(yesterday?) :D
I was late, super late. Sorry pam, at least you had fun treasure hunting right! hahaha.
Collected my specs and headed off to Marinaaa, Hahha. We critized a few human beings while walking there, fucking funny. hahaha. Went shilin to eat then my cramps came, sian man. Kept complaining and complaining to her bout the pain, hahha. It went away after a few minutes all thanks to Panadol :D Hahaha.
Was suppose to bus down to fareast but we got on the wrong bus so we walked around raffles to find a damn bus. Took like 37467832013hours to find the bus cannn. Okay exaggerate :/. Haha, walked around fareast, got my noob specs then cabbed home. (:
Took quite a lot of pictures but it's all in her phone and she's not home yet! Tskkkkk. I only got 5 of them with me so I guess i'll just upload all of them at once :D
No you hang up.
& it's mind over body! Hahaha.
Bye :D
weird?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment