Tuesday, April 1

Karma Fools day, Omg.
):

School was quite okay, pranked people. hahaha.

Lunched at market then Xiu, Vivi and Kenneth came my house.
Our intial plan was to study but apparently, we started talking and Boom, there goes our study plan, hahha.
Okay, so we were talking and stuff and suddenly, I felt something on my hand. I looked down and saw a MOTHAFUCKING COCKROACH RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, OMG. It's only a mere inch away from my face, God. And obviously, the first reaction I did was Jump and Shout. This brought all of Xiu's and Vivi's attention to me and when they spotted the cockroach, they too, Jump and Shout. Kenneth, playing my DS, was supposedly the one who would catch the cockroach but in the end he said " Actually, I'm also scared leh" HAHAHA, Fucking funny I swear. I kept scratching my hand uh, damn grossed out okay. I guess this is what you get for bringing fake cockroach to school and scaring Innocent people. Ultra Mega Bad Karma.

So we ran outside to the living room and started complaining and whining about that damn cockroach, eeeew. hahaha, we took quite some time to calm down. hehehe.
Went to people's blog/ friendster and started to give lots of comments to them, Hahahha. I love doing this kind of stuff, hehehe. Talked and yeah eventually they went home.
Kenneth fell of my stairs! HAHAHA, damn funny sial the position he fell.

So pitied him and sent him to the bus stop.
haha.


HAZIQAH! :D


Look ath their Mouth man!


Cockroach hand ): ( I kept scratching it :/)


3 little noobs.


hehhee.


Xiu act one barney lover. Hahaha.



Not sexy at all man, hahaha.


Scandal :D


poor cuts.






SHUFANG's conversation.
(9:12 PM) -shufang -: shit la jhia
(9:12 PM) -shufang -: jia
(9:12 PM) -shufang -: help me listen to a song cabn
(9:12 PM) -shufang -: i find it very nice

(9:12 PM) JIA: ?
(9:13 PM) -shufang -: BUT I FORGORT THE NAME
(9:13 PM) -shufang -: !
(9:13 PM) -shufang -: http://pra-jina.blogspot.com/
(9:13 PM) JIA: HAHAHAHAH
(9:13 PM) -shufang -: u listen
(9:13 PM) -shufang -: !

(9:13 PM) JIA: kkk
(9:13 PM) -shufang -: help me see what name
(9:13 PM) -shufang -: very nice
(9:13 PM) -shufang -: !

(9:13 PM) JIA: no song la loser
(9:13 PM) JIA: hahah
(9:14 PM) -shufang -: REFRESH!
(9:14 PM) -shufang -: i sumpa hav one
(9:14 PM) -shufang -: =.-
(9:14 PM) -shufang -: jialin..

(9:14 PM) JIA: don't come april fool me hor
(9:14 PM) JIA: I kill you
(9:14 PM) -shufang -: I SUMPA HAVE SONG
(9:14 PM) -shufang -: U REFRESH
(9:14 PM) -shufang -: and it;s like s o nice!
(9:14 PM) -shufang -: =.-
(9:16 PM) -shufang -: jia
(9:16 PM) -shufang -: ..
(9:16 PM) -shufang -: have already?

(9:16 PM) JIA: hahaha
(9:16 PM) JIA: I never refresh
(9:17 PM) JIA: later april fool!
(9:17 PM) -shufang -: i sunmpa
(9:17 PM) -shufang -: jia lin..
(9:17 PM) -shufang -: i wan to know
(9:17 PM) -shufang -: den put at my blog song
(9:17 PM) -shufang -: !
(9:17 PM) -shufang -: x:
(9:17 PM) -shufang -:
(9:18 PM) -shufang -: cos i donnoe what the song name eh
(9:18 PM) -shufang -: zz man

(9:19 PM) JIA: FAKE!!
(9:20 PM) -shufang -: sumpa
(9:20 PM) -shufang -: otherwise
(9:20 PM) -shufang -: i no nipple

(9:20 PM) JIA: OKAY STEADY
(9:20 PM) JIA: I REFESH!

Sf damn dumb can! HAHAHA, Damn funny!


Byeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

No comments: