Wednesday, May 14

Went to meet Foo and Wenny after school to visit Pam.
It hurts me to see pam in this state, it really does ): Hope she gets well soon, reeeeeal soon.
I hate seeing my friend in agony D:
I want back this pam, get well soon kkk! ):

--

Okay anyway, when I was going home, my mom directed me to the wrong bus stop so I had to take 63 and change to another bus, but who knows.. I took the wrong side!! It brought me all the way to i-dont-know-where, it wasn't even an interchange leh! It's some HDB garbage area, walaoooo ehhhh. I had to take the other side cannnn, ugh. It suck not having money okay :/
On the lighter note, Yuli board the bus I was in, hehe. See! We're oh-so fated :D. haha.

Now on to my results, it suck like rotten balls yo. The only thing I cannot believe is, why did I fail my english? E-n-g-l-i-s-h , english, ying wen leh! Damn it man, Fuck it. How can I possibly fail my english! Ughhh.
I'm going to work hard from now on, and study till my brain burst. Not only for english but for all my other subjects. I had enough of disappointment time and time again.
Like what shawn used to say "Dont fooling with me, study always come first" HAHAHA. Okay but I'm really gna study my ass out man. Hehe. Study session anyone? (:



Hmm,
Bye yo.

No comments: