Thursday, July 3

I get fucking pissed damn easily nowadays okay, don't know for what fuck la.
But you know what, I don't show much.

Yesterday was the Bomb. I was in a fucking hell mood.
And this bloody uncle on the bicycle aggravated my mood by scratching his basket on my hand lor, asshole!! It's a path for people to walk and not for people to ride their bikes, fuck la, damn irritated. Then after that there's this indian who kept turning back to look at us, wtf man. He looked back like for almost fucking 10 times okay!!! Damn irritated la, I shouted "see what see" damn loudly he still turn back, I even pointed middle finger at him uh, Fuck. and he still turn back. ChickenAss.
Actually it's not those Singapore-Indian who irritates me but those so called "foreign talent"; Sri lankan, Bagolore, Bangladesh etc. We fucking pay them money to work in singapore but in the end, how did they repay us singaporeans? They repaid by raping/molesting/harrassing a few of our innocent singaporean girls who just want to mind their own business and live their life happily but NO these "foreign talent" just have to disrupt the life of those poor innocent girls. What more, they also help pollute the air with their smelly sweaty body! God, Thanks so much man, I really appreciate it, I really do... Ugh. These people ruin the image of singapore-indians, Hope one day there's a sudden recession which have to do away with foreign workers and they have no choice but to fly back to their hometown and never come back again. Amen.


ANYWAY,
Went to study today at the airporkkkk with Potato and Apple, wanted to have sushi but had tcc instead. Hehehe. Studied there a lil and by a lil it's really a lil man. talkcockdidcock then went home.

I got some pictures of shawn, he got Bangs! F funny. But i'm not gna upload it today.

Bye, &I know my blog is damn boring since there's no picture.
So

.


.


.


.



.




.





.




.





.

Don't read lor.

No comments: