Cock Philosophy
Today, Verna and I spread our knowledge about life to everyone and I think their impressed. HA-HA.
I mean life is unfair, you can't always expect things to be fair. It will always be dark (unfair). If you want it to be fair, the only thing you can do is turn on the light, so it'll be bright. And in life we will face many challenges, *takes kim's water bottle* like people not asking you if they are allowed to drink your water, I mean this is life.
Life is beautiful;
Ugly is you.
-qouted by verna.
This is called cock philosophy, want to know more approach Verna or myself.
Thank you.
HAHAHAHA.
Webcam with vivian, and we disconnected for like 5 times?

She's experimenting what's in that ball. HAHA

Does anyone know how to log in to mjr midas? I want to vote for the mjr idol! HAHAHAHHA. & actually I didn't want to go school on friday but when I learnt that there's the Mjr idol performance thing, I decided to go. HAHAHHA.
I know I is a chio gal, I is really damn sexy is this pic de lor.. Dun deny.
hehehe.
Gna study at B&J tomorrow!
I'm gna study real hard to not screw my Os as much as how I did for Prelims.
I'm a changed galx! The specs really works. hahahaha.

No comments:
Post a Comment