Tuesday, August 5

I hate people, People hate me.
Fair? Yah, I think it's fair enough.


I tried being nice these few weeks by not bitching or complaining. However, I failed. Yes, I'm a failure! Ha-Ha. I cannot stand keeping all my negative thoughts to myself, the pain is unbearable.... Okay, exaggerate. But it really is a difficult task for me.
..... ..... So I decided.... I decided.. ... To be mean again. Hehehehe.


Why must people go " Ahhh, I think I'll fail" (for tests/exams) But in the end when they pass, they go " Crap, why did I get so low?" Wow, I hate it when that happens. So damn irritating.
And why must people boast about their results infront of people like ME who usually get low marks? Wait wait wait, I think I know why... .. .... Cause they want to prove to me that if they can do it I can too! Yay.. Righttttt.... They just want to fucking tell me in an indirect manner that "I feel so much smarter than you" and lastly I hate it when people go up to me and say "Sigh, why did you get so low? What happened?" Fuck those sacastic remarks please, I don't buy sympathy.


Anyway, I guess you guys have already heard about selena and miley Cyrus. I don't see what's wrong with Miley Cryus because I know if i'm her, I will do the exact same thing.
View this video please, it's selena vs miley.

Don't you find it funny?
Hehe, I know I did.

I won't be blogging much cause I'm studyinggggggg.

Bye.

No comments: