Friday, August 15

STUDY, STUDY, STUDY.

zzzzzzzzz.

Stayed back after school today to study and Ervi kept me laughing for like.. Ever man. Hahaha, She's the joke, Please note the difference between a Joke and a Joker. hehehe.
I laguhed till all my nose hair dropped out lor. Yuli also another one, she pronounced trend as Train can, Hahaha. LMAO.

And let me tell you what a loser she is ( HAHAHA)

Ervi: See what see, I know I very pretty la.
Me : uh.... Actually there's liquid paper on your eyes. ... .....
(moments later)
Yuli : Liquid paper is now the train lor.


HAHAHA, okay fine to me it's funny okaaayy.
I'm not being mean to Ervi okay, I'm just being normal. Hehehe.

The joke (: .. ...... (Sajutoooo)


Kim! Hehehehe.


Chaaaar!


They made my day lor! hehehe.


I'd like to share with you my favourite Cartoon theme song! Heehehehehe. It's nice okay. :D



My grandma's birthday is tomorrow and we're going Yum Cha for Dinner.

I remember the advertisment last time was something like..
Son :Daddy where're we going for dinner today.
Dad:"Yumcha"
Son :YES!

hahaha, damn cute.


BYE :D

No comments: