Honestly, I don't really bother much about Birthday since i've got 3 consecutive sucky Birthday. It kinda taught me that I shouldn't put birthday as an important event. This year I don't feel excited that it's my birthday, it just feels so yay-it's-another-day day haha.
Seriously, I thought not much people would remember that it's my birthday. But Bomb, i got people who I didn't contact for months or even years wishing me, it made me felt that actually I've got many friends around who cares, hehehe. It made me felt that life don't sux (: Thanks friends (:
( thought my dad forgot my birthday -___- )
Went out with the family for lunch and met the xband people later in the day. It just spells Fun&Laughter with them already, hehehe. Even nadya went seyy, I tot she'll go out with her cos or sth. Lazy to type, see the Pics.
Picssss.
Siblingsxxxx

Horse rider!
Gotcha! Hahaha
Prisssssy!
Wah, fuckin' scary.
Candid!
Yuliiiiii :D
SexyGaLx AwaRd ^^

Embarassing sia, the whole restaurant with the happy bday music :/ Hahaha.


HAHAHHAHAHA, WASSUP W MY FACE!




Nadya........

HAHHAA, I cannot stand his face!

Unglam shitz yo!

Amazed by the flash.

Like-Duh, face.



ErvIvIViViiiii!

Random.
Mkkkkkkkai!
yah la, kingkong la, hahhaa

She don't look like she's bowling right!! hahaha


Embarassing sia, the whole restaurant with the happy bday music :/ Hahaha.
HAHAHHAHAHA, WASSUP W MY FACE!
Nadya........
HAHHAA, I cannot stand his face!
Unglam shitz yo!
HAHahha, nadya why so bored!!
Bright/dark side.
Amazed by the flash.
Like-Duh, face.
toiletttttt.
Shawn says balling, Mk says Balding!
Hahahahaahahhahaa
ErvIvIViViiiii!
Random.
Mkkkkkkkai!
yah la, kingkong la, hahhaa
She don't look like she's bowling right!! hahaha
Bowling Pro!
Let's Bowl the Jia way!
she fell down....
BroZxxx!

Pro wannabe! Hahaha

who's this ah? Seriously.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA, FUCKING SCARY SIAAAAAAAA!

EeeeewwwwwN

Yulianaaaaaaaaaaaa!

She likes to come in the pic lor,


Pro wannabe! Hahaha
who's this ah? Seriously.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA, FUCKING SCARY SIAAAAAAAA!
EeeeewwwwwN
I've got nth to say about her ass....
Yulianaaaaaaaaaaaa!
She likes to come in the pic lor,
So i gave her all the attentio she wants, hahhaa.

HAHAHHAHA no idea wtf she was doing!

Models wannabe sey! hahahha
NutHead
HAHAHHAHA no idea wtf she was doing!
Models wannabe sey! hahahha
I strike leh, hahahhaa.

He nvr hit a pin down, poorthang aye.

:O

She loves taking this kinda shitz photo lor! hahhaa
He nvr hit a pin down, poorthang aye.
:O
Seeeee!!
She loves taking this kinda shitz photo lor! hahhaa
Don't act cute......
Don't you just feel like slapping her??
:O , :)

Hahhaa, kena rape.


Naday you suck.


V.V
Rar rar rar!

Shakespear wannabe! hahahha

HAHAHAHHAHAHA, WTF


Primary school pose

Don't you just feel like slapping her??
:O , :)
Hahhaa, kena rape.
Naday you suck.
V.V
Rar rar rar!
Erviiieeeeennnaaaahhhhhhh.
Shakespear wannabe! hahahha
One day ima take yuli's unglam shot!!
HAHAHAHHAHAHA, WTF
Primary school pose
:pPpP
they left me out....
\m/

Ervi is a happy girl!

Ervi is a happy girl!
Love all of them for making my dayyyy :D ♥
Went home after that for Cakeeeeee!
Conversation with that sucker.
Hero Jia. said:
you...........
Hero Jia. said:
you..................... ......
Hero Jia. said:
suckkkk
Hero Jia. said:
1st december....
Hero Jia. said:
revengeful!
Hero Jia. said:
hahahhaa
You make my bed, I'll make your day. says:
HAHAHA
You make my bed, I'll make your day. says:
PURPOSELY ONE OK.
You make my bed, I'll make your day. says:
My father say tmr late late then msg you cos you also like that then say i too busy shitting
Hero Jia. says:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAH WALAOOOOO
Hero Jia. says:
your father....
Hero Jia. says:
I love him lehhhhh
Hero Jia. says:
unbreak my heart, save you love me again ( wenna's father )
You make my bed, I'll make your day. says:
---
Hero Jia. says:
sian liaoooo. How can ur dad treat me this way?!?!
You make my bed, I'll make your day. says:
COS YOU TREAT ME THIS WAY
You make my bed, I'll make your day. says:
OWE ME 20 BUX STILL DONT WANT TO RETURN SOMEMORE.
Hero Jia. says:
hahahahah walao i will return you the next time i see you laaaa
Hero Jia. says:
c'mon man
You make my bed, I'll make your day. says:
yah but my broken heart pieces will never be returned...
Hero Jia. says:
why you lost the key to ur heart ah??
You make my bed, I'll make your day. says:
You... broke my heart.
you...........
Hero Jia. said:
you..................... ......
Hero Jia. said:
suckkkk
Hero Jia. said:
1st december....
Hero Jia. said:
revengeful!
Hero Jia. said:
hahahhaa
You make my bed, I'll make your day. says:
HAHAHA
You make my bed, I'll make your day. says:
PURPOSELY ONE OK.
You make my bed, I'll make your day. says:
My father say tmr late late then msg you cos you also like that then say i too busy shitting
Hero Jia. says:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAH WALAOOOOO
Hero Jia. says:
your father....
Hero Jia. says:
I love him lehhhhh
Hero Jia. says:
unbreak my heart, save you love me again ( wenna's father )
You make my bed, I'll make your day. says:
---
Hero Jia. says:
sian liaoooo. How can ur dad treat me this way?!?!
You make my bed, I'll make your day. says:
COS YOU TREAT ME THIS WAY
You make my bed, I'll make your day. says:
OWE ME 20 BUX STILL DONT WANT TO RETURN SOMEMORE.
Hero Jia. says:
hahahahah walao i will return you the next time i see you laaaa
Hero Jia. says:
c'mon man
You make my bed, I'll make your day. says:
yah but my broken heart pieces will never be returned...
Hero Jia. says:
why you lost the key to ur heart ah??
You make my bed, I'll make your day. says:
You... broke my heart.
WALAOOOOOO, HAHAHA.
SECOND DECEMBER
Went out with the Lf, hahaha. Took prints, omg damnnn long nvr take already lor! &their surprise is no surprise lor! hahahha
Dawny!

Damn dark -_-

:D






No comments:
Post a Comment