(mk, it's not wax -_- )
For all you cheena ass out there who don't knw who the fuck Chris garver is you can just go eat shit and die, Hahahaha. Fyi he's the guy from Miami ink ^^ Went to the tattoo show at Expo with Foo! F. Tempted to do another one. Oh saw Cheryl pang when I left, hahaha. Went Bugis then walked to Suntec then went home cos Foo was deciding if she should go Sunset or Sunrise.
He look better in Real life w his dimple and all, hahaha damn cute!
inkink

My poster which I treat like gold. hahahah

She's so unhappy cos she didn't take photo with Chris, she paiseh cos nvr buy poster! Hahahaha
Don't Knn cb me ask me shuddup hor! hahaha


More of chris ^^


Some guy named Richard! Hahaha no one take photo of him lor so i take lor (:




Foo says this tattooist's cute.


My poster hor! hehehe


She fucking think her house lor.
^^
My poster which I treat like gold. hahahah
She's so unhappy cos she didn't take photo with Chris, she paiseh cos nvr buy poster! Hahahaha
Don't Knn cb me ask me shuddup hor! hahaha
More of chris ^^
Some guy named Richard! Hahaha no one take photo of him lor so i take lor (:
Some of the contestants.
Foo says this tattooist's cute.
Was quite reluctant to leave but foo bored liao, hahaha
My poster hor! hehehe
She fucking think her house lor.
^^
hahah sunset or sunrise??
& lastly, CHRIS AGAIN :D HEHEHEHE
I can say that today's one of the Happiest day of my life, serious. I keep smiling and now my cheek's aching. hahaha I'll upload all the pics on Facebook later or something.
I cant stand my hair, it's so damage and shapeless, hahaha gna cut it next week.
Sometimes people change and thr's always a reason behind it. We just have to understand, right? I hope I'm not wrong.
In abt 6hrs time I'll be getting my iTouch and camera, happy happy! hahaha
Byebyebye ^^
\m/ Chris Garver rulez \m/
\m/ Chris Garver rulez \m/

No comments:
Post a Comment