.jpg)
.jpg)
I don't want any of my good friend to be treating me differently just because i'm going abroad. Like giving in to me all the time. & I find it funny that u find it funny that........ not gna say it out.
Wad u said is really..... Haisssssssssss. I don't think u care anyway. After 2 years then I realise that you're actually this kind of person, or are you? Okay I bet none of you will get wad i'm talking about.
Wad u said is really..... Haisssssssssss. I don't think u care anyway. After 2 years then I realise that you're actually this kind of person, or are you? Okay I bet none of you will get wad i'm talking about.
On the side note, I'm glad I got many other friends who genuinely cares and loves me ^^ like those assholes above. hehe
Anyway I used the new shampoo which Fish recommended, great man! hahaha for the first time fish, you're not wrong. hehehehe
Thanks Sbuddy! hahaha your bill's gna bomb i tell you.
oh yah, wenna wants me to credit her for my pink bag, hahah and I'm suppose to say I lurbing her long tym but................. I don't tell lies. HAHAHAH
i'm such a bastard.
hehe Bye

No comments:
Post a Comment