Sunday, January 25

Nat is a fucking loser she thought beanie was tao gay, hahahhahahahahhhahahahahhahahaha ultimate loser.

I'm leaving in less than 24hrs time, can't deny that I can't bear to leave everything in sg but sometimes life just won't go our way. Up till now, i'm still relectant to go. For those who don't know, it wasn't my idea of going to Toronto, was my dad. But I know it's all for my own good (: I'm kinda afraid none wants to be my friend or sth :/ Oh well, we shall see how things go.

It's okay if you guys can't send me off (: It's god damn Chu yi who the hell leaves on Chu yi! hahaha But i'm quite scared cos im transiting at ah-bu-da-bee, hahahah a country at middle east dunno how to spell it and lazy to know how to too. Terrorist how! Hahahahahah okay i'm sucha bastard.

Anyway Meteor garden rox \m/ hahahahahahahha daomingsi damn cute ^^ childhood memories man, hehe. Youkukukukukukukukukukuku dot com







No comments: