Sunday, February 15

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY CAROLINE FEBRIANTY! ♥ :D


I'm very hungry now! ): I miss going to newton for supper. So so so so so very hungry and damn, I was looking through caroline's shared folder and I saw many food!! Screw your super clear cam, caroline, Screw it!!!!

DUCK RICE


MY FAVOURITE HOKKIEN MEEEEEEE


NO SHIT MAN, STINGRAY!!!


SOTONG


See how happy I was eating! It's been only 3 weeks and I'm already craving for sg food. Damn, I have no idea how i'm gna survive the rest of my college months!! Omg.
I'm also craving for Tiramisu!!! hahaha but that's okay cos I can get it anywhere here.
Oh I'm done with Meteor Garden already!! Like Finally man. It took me so long all thank to my sucky internet in my room. Hahah anyway, I'm watching the Jap version now since yuli says it's way much better, hehe.
I'm still hungry -_- It's like 1:44am now
zzzzzz
Bye.

No comments: