Saturday, February 7

Hey people and Mom, hahaha

.
I'm at my cus's place right now. It's like an hour plus journey from my sch to their place. And because I don't wanna spend my weekends in my sch, I came here on friday night and will going back on sunday, haha. I've got internet connection in my room already but somehow the internet is real slow, perhaps there're too many people using it or sth.

Anyways, school's fine. Have been having lunch alone for 3 days straight cos all my friends are having diff lunch period with me, haha somehow I don't mind cos I've got friends from Sg calling me, thanks guys for calling, really appreciated it.
Oh i'm taking 4 courses now, English, Canadian and International law, Advanced Function (which is Add maths) and International Business, haha
My so called guardian says I got the North african accent! hahaha and two other people agree with him and added that I don't look like a singaporean -_- & you know when I tell people who's like from Hongkong or China that my name is Jialin they'll pronounce it in a very english manner thinking it's an English name, hahahahaha
So wad's my nationality and race??????????? Confused gal, hahaha

Okay I woke up late on Friday! hahaha so i was late for class -_- I told myself i'll wake up in a min time after my alarm went off but my min became 2 hours and I've got no rommie or wazy to wake me up, hahaha crap I need 2 alarm.

okay pictures (:

Last week, dad shoveling the snow.





Outside my cus's place. It's snowing, haha


Shovelman


This is my doubleroom, hahah I moved to a single room already on Thurs, will take photo of it soon eh



My ex-roommate's bed, hahah the stuff animal.... -_-


First night in the sch when thr wasn't any internet connection, I played this game haha


Webcaming with my Sis now and she's eating Chicken rice ): I wanna eat it toooooooooooo!!

taken with my webcam. I think my uniform is cool, hahahhaa


hahah more of last week's pic with my dad cos I was just too cold to even wanna take any pictures.

& yo Mom you're not suppose to read my blog leh, hahahha you're my mother!! Daughter's blog are not for their mother to read, it's just so wrong, hahahaha ok la I will let u read since u cried secretly in the toilet for me hahahahahahhahaha

My wife and kids + Russell peters was my entertainment for the entire day haha
ok i'll try to update often k, hehe.
Byeeeeeee (:

No comments: