Sunday, February 22

Hey'all! I got my own internet already, the USB Modem, hehehe. Didn't go over to my cus's place this weekend cos I've got work to do but somehow I don't seem like I'm doing it. hahaha


Wed night at the library. hahahha i cant rotate the pics -_-



Amount of food on my table! hahahhaa i am gna be soooo phat. Too lazy to take close up so i sat on my bed and took it hahaha



Went to a Sg restaurant ( Screw everybody who tempt me w sg food!!!) one day, hahah cant remember which day -_- Though it's not that good as sg's one, it's better than nothing right. hehehe Oh the restaurant's called Lion City Restaurant, Omg lor copy lion city hotel!! hahahhaa

Merlion siol


Chin Chow, Soya Bean hehehe

Chicken Rice.


Mee Goreng!


Can u see that it's snowing?? (Wednesday i think...)



Went Square One on Friday, I bought a new headphone but I think I bought the wrong colour -_- hahaha The receipt's still with me and the headphone's like sealed so I can change it within 14days. I need comments from u guys!!! Almost everyone says the black/gold one is nicer but I bought the pink one, phuck! Pls gimme ur comments man, I really need it!!! ( Fuck u Wenna for hanging up my call!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Pictures of Me, Me, Me. hahahahhaa


HAHAHAHHA this photo damn sick but bo bian got Pokka Green Tea leh hahahahhaha

(vivian my hair's messy okay!)

\m/





Went to Yorkdale with my Cus yesterday. Hahahhaa I spend so much on Travelling and Food, I prefer Yorkdale mall than Square one though square one's suppose to be the 2nd largest mall in Canada :/ haha and I've been craving for ice-cream for like a week and I had it ytd so satisfied ^^ hahahaha Oh my shoe was fucking filled with snow cos I didnt wear my shoe properly zzz it was snowing ytd btw. I wanna get a dog!!!!!!!!
rolaaaaaa




I've only been here for about a month and I got people suan-ing me. Walao ehhhhh hahahha knn

Nadya Lim -___-
(3:07 AM) Shannadya: tsk tsk tsk!! ang moh slang alr
(3:07 AM) Hero Jia: Asii@n 43veRxz ``
(3:07 AM) Hero Jia: hahahhaa they call it malls here la!!!

(3:07 AM) Shannadya: hahahahahahahah!!!
(3:07 AM) Hero Jia: hahahaha BASKET.....
(3:07 AM) Shannadya: don't try to speak our slang here la
(3:07 AM) Shannadya: you suck at it!!
(3:08 AM) Shannadya: just continue your mall and cup of tea slang

(3:08 AM) Hero Jia: HAHAHAHA I ONLY BEEN HERE FOR LIKE A MONTH ONLY LOR
(3:08 AM) Hero Jia: SLANG SAI AH....
(3:08 AM) Hero Jia: hahahaha

(3:09 AM) Shannadya: JIA!!! PLS DON"T!!!
(3:09 AM) Shannadya: maybe you should change your name
(3:09 AM) Shannadya: jia lin should be changed to julie!!



Zoey Foo -_- -_-
Hero Jia says:
ni hao cong ming woh!

Joe says:
WO ZI DAO!!!
Joe says:
xie xie
Joe says:
zhen de hen gan xie ni
Hero Jia says:
hahahhahaha u think u making speech ah
Hero Jia says:
wo yao gan xie wo de jia ren gei wo de ji chi he gu li, xie xie ni men!

Joe says:
NI MEN YONG YUAN SHI WO ZUI HAO THE ZHI CHI!!!
Joe says:
its zhi btw not ji
Joe says:
WHALAO NOW ANGMOH SOLID ALR LA
Hero Jia says:
hahahahahahahahahahaha knn! spell wrongly nia!

Joe says:
HAHAAHAHA DONT LIE

Hero Jia says:
SUMPAH LA
Hero Jia says:
HAHAHA

Joe says:
LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES



W T F. hahahha


It's really suffering to keep all my complains to myself. It is so not me. But I dun wanna... Hai, I believe in Karma that's why. Pam why u nvr answer my call last night! Which is ur morning. I feel really really uncomfortable keeping everything to myself this is really really not me. Anyway speaking of uncomfortable, I think im allegic to prawn. I was eating prawn last night and my tongue started to itch and my gum like swell -_- but for a while only uh, I'm fine now.

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Okay I wanna bathe now.
Byebyebye.

No comments: