I'm too lazy to blog a proper post and to reply to tags. hahahha U people in sg dun update ur blogs too okay! I've noticed, still come and tell me my blog boring, Tskkkkkk! Haha
I got dentention on Thursday again -_- had it last week too, omg they still fine me 5 bux lor.
I hate eng period!! >:\
& i wanna eat my Doritos but everytime i ask if anyone wanna eat it with me, they dun wan!! I dun wanna eat alone ): Haiiizzz
Oh and some say I look American Asian! HAHAHAHHAHA and one of my teacher thought I was a local student and some say I look mixed "O.O & YOU KNOW WAD EVERYTIME THEY SEE MY ITOUCH, THEY WILL ASK IF THAT PERSON IS MY FATHER (CHRIS GARVER) HAHAHAHA ME WANNA LMFAO.
I wanna pierce my eyebrow this week! hahaha gimme some comments
feelin a lil sick now -_-
Okbye.

No comments:
Post a Comment