Saturday, March 28

Watched Knowing today, It's a good show (: It's not scary at all but I dun get why almost all my friends say it's fucking scary and half the time they were covering their eyes -_- wtf. If it was Pam and I, we'll be suaning the fuck out of everyone, hahahahha. Oh oh oh I finally played at the Arcade today, happy jia! hehe. back to school for Dionne's surprise party at the gym.

Guess who? O.O
Luv em! & my shirt made my body look short -_-
It's time to pack my room and find my Digi cam!!!!!!!
&My law assignment is here, http://www.law-humanrights.blogspot.com/ hehehe not really that complete though I submitted it already :/
I just saw a bug in my room and after I freaked out for a while I couldnt find it anymore ): I really really should pack/clean my room, like seriously. Goddddd.
Bye.

No comments: